Sunday, July 17, 2011

So excited...

That I could be in my pants...The website for my business is finally done!!!!

I started my business in September last year and it's only NOW that the website is ready. I wanted it to be perfect. I wanted to love it as much as I love Nunuza. And I do...they're both my children in a silly sense but Foondee is the main baked bean right now!!

My amazing sister created it for me...after a few days of me constantly nagging her and often saying "When I say, you do" hahaha..

I need to get her something nice at the end of the month to say thanks for all the help. For both my sisters in fact! They better not read this post because they'll use it against me.

Yay...pee in my pants!

Oh if you'd like to check it out: Foondee.blogspot.com

3 comments:

NuNuZa said...

Thank you so much Ashley!! I'm so excited whoop whoop!!

I've missed reading your posts. Urke is keeping u guys busy ;)

Anonymous said...

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA *RUB BELLY* I READ IT. the end of the month is within the next 72 hours- am i correct. hollerback i can tell you what i'd like:)

NuNuZa said...

What would u like Miss j9?