Wednesday, July 13, 2011

JHB Bloggers meet up party - TONIGHT

GUYS!!!! There's a bloggers meet up party tonight at WOLVES CAFE in Illovo! I know I'm delayed with this message but hey Ive been busy (wink wink)



The party starts at 6pm and..wait for it...there are prizes to be won!! Can. You, Believe. It!!! And WOLVES is hust the dopest venue as it is so if you're a blogger based in JHB and don't have any plans for tonight, make sure to come on over!!

I will be going! But must admit I'm nervous as hell! Isn't that always the case when you enter a new environment?? I'm sure there are bloggers who are friends online who will be meeting up tonight. I only recently learnt about this event so cannot say I am friends with the bloggers who are hosting this party..
But the point is to meet new people...and Im all for it!

I'll have a shot of tequila before I go there hahaha nothing like some dutch courage.

For more information on the event, please visit Tasha's blog at :

http://littleandbunny.blogspot.com/2011/07/if-you-have-blog-your-face-is-invited.html













2 comments:

Megan said...

Hey Carlette!

It was so nice to meet you tonight! Had a great time!

Meg
http://waitingformeg.blogspot.com

NuNuZa said...

It was great meeting you too! Will most def be in touch have a great evening!