Saturday, July 09, 2011

Challenge...bring it

With each new cake or set of cupcakes that are created, come new challenges. It's almost as if they always go hand in hand..challenges and new jobs I mean. Then again cupcakes and cakes do go hand in hand sometimes :) 



I may have made the same cake a million times (not really a million but you get the point), but each time I deliver or someone collects it, I get nervous..anxious.Anxious to see their reaction. The level of anxiety is even higher when its a completely new design...I'm there to see their reaction when they receive the cake but  I wish I could be there when they take that first bite so I can get their truest and most honest response to the work I have given them. Even if they don't like it, at least I will know how they sincerely feel. 

Thank heavens that to date..all responses bar one have been good!Cheers to me and the continuation of my passion. Because it really is!! Regardless of the challenges I face every now and then, I keep mon going back for more, I wont call it punishment because its a learning curve...

PS: Forgive me next time I stare into your mouth while you take a bite hahaha it's done out of love! ;)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would also sometimes like to know what people really think of a meal I have prepared!