Friday, July 23, 2010

My See.I...Tee.Why

Is where I have lived for most of my life - Joburg City..better known as Johannesburg.

Last night, I attended a movie premierer with a few friends at the new hip rooftop bar, Randlords. Situated in braamfontein, the outer edge of the inner city, Randlords is at the very top of a high rie building...beautiful and apt setting for the movie we were watching - Litshe le Golide (Stone from Gold). A story by two young SAfricans, about the beauty of this thriving-yet-not-for-the-fainterhearted city. The movie...all of 8 point summin minutes was BEAUTIFUL and thought provoking. (more on that in another post)

AWESOME evening with the most amazing people and the most amazing views..the experience in pics

Decor in the bathroom
View of the city
Isn't it just beautiful
Afraid of heights?
Light "bubbles" above the bar
The Nelson Mandela Bridge

2 comments:

FMD. said...

Beautiful pictures !

NuNuZa said...

thanks man! JHB is a beautiful city!