Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My 1st time....

 I'm so farking excited!!!!!!! Today was the first time, in my ENTIRE life, that I used an SLR camera! A Canon EOS 550D to be exact!! Oh my heart be stilll....

The downfall...it's not my damn camera! It belongs to a colleague who had his old one replaced (by insurance) after it was stolen! NXA! Can u say JEALOUSY!?!?!?!?!

Our office is really boring so I decided to take pics of someones fruit :)

I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one I want one! 

Not specifically a Canon...I just want an S.L.R...is that too much to ask for??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NuNuZa,
I received an e-mail re: the new club in Braamfontein - Randlords. I'm trying to hunt down some more info about this place as I would love to go through and see what it's like. I came across your blog during my net-surfing travels, so thought I'd message you in the hope that you may have some more info for me. Would you mind contacting me if you have any news or info.
I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you.
Matthew
du5t711@gmail.com