Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I do, I do, I do....I already do.

I'm not married...yet..I think will get married one day though. At the moment I'm still trying to figure out WHY it's necessary to gety married.

Personally, I cannot do it for religious reasons because I'm not very religious (i.e. I do not read the bible everyday nor do I go to church every Sunday however I am spritiual). I don't want to do it because it's the next step in my relationship (T and I have been together for nine years and have been living together for 3 years and I already feel as though I am married. Me changing my surname will not make me more faithful or more loving than what I already am. My current state of both these matters is actually immeasurable!)

Sooooooo.......what's my reasoning?

At this stage:

I want the party...that means I want the chapel, the reception, the cake cutting, the honeymoon....and *drum roll*..

THE DRESS!!!!

And I may want it to look something like this:


Making an entrance: Kris and Kim arrive at their reception to applause from guests





 Curves for daysssssssssssss





4 comments:

Nastassja said...

Hey doll - thanks for your comment on my blog. You should have a look at my later posts - I've cut it even shorter! It's always a leap but I find sollace in knowing that it grows back ;)

p.s. I see that you're also a fan of Lost & Found. Love!

www.mrsrogero.blogspot.com

NuNuZa said...

Hey Natassja

I've spent the past hour or so reading your various posts and have commented on a few (I even had to stop myself haha)

Lost and Found! yebo yes I'm addicted to the bags that Amys always finds! and the clothes even better.

My hair...eish a sad situation! It really needs a change. My sister changes her almost monthly haha and says the same thing - that it will grow back...it's just..to take that leap of faith and hope it works..ugh!

Nastassja said...

haha, I know the feeling!

I've updated the link to the photographer's website.

I've noticed the comments! There's no reply function otherwise I would respond to each one. Thanks for reading!

www.mrsrogero.blogspot.com

NuNuZa said...

It's a pleasure :) You have a dope blog and love the pics! ;)