Thursday, January 06, 2011

….. HOW I FEEL ABOUT BEING BACK AT WORK TODAY....


First day back in the office since the start of 2011...and I feel...blegh?? after hitting the snooze button at least 7 times (i kid u not) I dragged myself out of bed and drove to work..walking across the corridor to my office was draining...somewhat..okay Im making this sound worse than it actually is...but the monotony of walking here just made me sad....

I guess I should actually be grateful and cheerful...ready to start this working year with a bang??!?! But Im a little confused at the moment...Been at my company for 5 yearts now...love what I do! But its not my passion!?! Yes I get to travel, which I am certainly grateful for, but there must be more to it than just that ? a salary and a trip overseas once a year (if the economy does well)...

I hope I can shake this feeling soon...

ASIDE from work....the start to 2011 has been UH-MA-ZING!!!!!!!!!!!! This is definitely going to be an AWESOMEEEE year!!

AWHOOOOOOOOOOOO


No comments: