Thursday, August 26, 2010

Colours of my cupcake...

I don't know what's happened to me in the last month or so but I'm on a foodie roll! :) And note that I don't make them to eat all of them. I make them because I love baking and making things look pretty...and blogging about them AND finally (and maybe the most important point) I love giving them away!!! Think I should start charging for my services haha


Cupcakes make u happy..or should I say make me happy (amongst other things like GOOD SHOES!!!!)..all the pretty colours in one tiny cute package! YUMMY! And watching people eat good cupcakes is even better!!! My aim in the next few months - be the cupcake queen who has UBER style (thinking of shoes here :)

I was up until 11:30 last night decorating these..dropped them off at mums office this am :)


Do I Love giving - hell to the yeah!! :)



No comments: