Monday, January 17, 2011

"my" toy for a day

well not mine and not for a day...my colleague loaned me his fancy shmancy Canon EOS 500D for a few hours....and wow I had so much fun! I thought I'd post a few of the pics I took (I wasn't allowed to leave the office block so I had to get creative;))

If you have been reading my post for a while, you will know that I LOVE taking photos and that I *desparately* want a new camera...an SLR to be specific...more specific than that...I can't be..I'm still deciding between a Nikon and a Canon..both feel the same? And the specs are pretty similar..I guess in the end it will all come down to price and the best deal I can get?



A present to myself this year WILL be a decent SLR whether it be Nikon or Canon or "shamnon" haha

If you know anything about cameras OR you have a decent SLR, please feel free to share your thoughts on this matter...please? ;)
PS: Feel free to click on each image to get the full view of the pic..the quality is to die for! ;)


















No comments: