Thursday, September 02, 2010

A favour for a friend on her wedding day...







So it was a very good friends traditional wedding this weekend! What an amazing occassion it was. I had to be at the house from 8 in the am to experience the "behind-the-scenes" of such an occassion and wow wow wow~! It was truly awesome...I cried..the entire morning...Of joy of course

We've been friends for about 8 years ..had a fall out 2 years ago and never spoke during that time. I missed her. I'm glad that we're able to talk again...when we just met we used to chill on the couch and talk about how one day we would both be married (our boyfriends are cousins) and how our kids would more than likely grow up together...and its happening..hence the tears!! Tears of joy I might add....

Anyway I made her red velvety goodness cupcakes for her and husband to enjoy after the wedding! :) Even though I hid the box in her mom's room during the day, someone managed to get a hold of the box and ate every single cupcake! I guess I should be honoured - that must mean they were good - right? hahaha

Guess I'll be making these again...but it was awesome making them ...considering the fact that I was making them for a very good friend on her wedding day....




No comments: