Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Social networks: trust or not...

My instinct has always told me to go with the latter ......





My heart skipped a beat (or a million rather) when I saw the flyer below on 'x' social network. And not being very trusting of social networks, I opted to check in with friends who work at Mnet...... It's a hoax. Adele is not coming in November.
No she is not coming it's a hoax!
 
 
Which fool takes time out of their day to create a false flyer??? MXM Can you tell I was rritated...yes...highly.


I have been told though that I can start selling my shoes now in order to buy her tickets....soo who would like a range of size 5/6's stiletto's? huh huh huh....

If you know me you'll know that I LOVE shoes...but I LOVE Adele equally..so she's worth me walking around barefoot ;)


No comments: