Monday, June 20, 2011

Hawaiian Themed Cake


This was the first...no the second fondant cake I made! I made it for a little 3 yr old girls birthday party! It was such a hit! Such hard work though but SO worth it. I started making the cake on Friday at about 11am and finished at 4am on saturday morning. The cake was being collected at 9 so I managed to get some sleep before they arrived :)

She was such a sweetie pie and wanted to wear the flip flops hahaha

It's always worth it when you see how happy they are to see their cakes! Worth the long day of stress, the sleepless night...all melts away.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

those slip slops are amazing!

NuNuZa said...

Thanks Tandy! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe this was just your second cake to make. YOu have some serious skills!

NuNuZa said...

ahh thanks man ..yip my second one..will post the first one later this week :)