Thursday, October 14, 2010

You like presents?!?!

I LOVEEE receiving presents...It doesnt matter what's on the inside but there is just something exhilerating about opening a present..

maybe its the excitement to find out what's inside..but for me the excitement is all about the wrapping and pretty brght bows..and the slow way in which you untie the bow or the fast way you rip off the paper...

either way

we all love receiving presents ;) ;)

It's my uncles birthday this coming weekend and he stays in Swaziland..I can't DHL a cake to him, nor can I get my mom to take one down with her (she is going this weekend and the chocolate would melt ruining my pretty designs) so the next best thing ,,,is biscuits..but these..are not ur ordinary biscuits...these are super melt in your mouth balls of goodness (that sounds so wrong but get ur mind out of the gutter hahaha)

Affectionately know as KOURAMBIETHES or as I call them (seriously) "melt in your mouth balls"! Its the young crazy chick in me...



So I stayed up until 1 last night making these...I hope they get to Swaziland safely...
- I hope they don't get devoured on the way there...
- I hope my uncle enjoys opening this box of goodies as much as I love receiving pressies...
- I hope the family all enjoy them!




No comments: